This sapa tour is designed for travelers who want to visit both the most popular travel sites in Sapa and Bac Ha market on Sunday but just within 2 days, stay overnight in a good hotel and save lots of money in comparison with going by night train.
SAPA BAC HA SUNDAY MARKET 2DAYS BY TRAIN
Night 1 - Friday: Overnight on train.
20:30 - 20:45 Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train at 21:40 or 22:00pm to Lao Cai Station. Sleep on the train.
Day 1: Cat Cat Villages - Sapa Market ( B, L , D ) 3 - 4 hours trekking with 7 km.
06:30 Our driver pick you up at Lao Cai Station, transfer to hotel for breakfast and store luggage.
09:00 Walking around 5 km to visit Cat Cat village, the home of Black Hmong stop at waterfall and this is a chance to see the hydroelectric power station built by the French. After 2.5 hours of trekking. You will come back Sapa town for lunch at local restaurant. After lunch comeback hotel for check in, free at leisure.
Afternoon, free time for discovery Sapa Market, the Church in center and around Sapa.
18:30 Dinner at restaurant and overnight at hotel in Sapa town.
Night 2 - Saterday: Overnight hotel in Sapa.
Day 2: Bac Ha Market- Sapa (B.L.N)
07:00 Have breakfast and check out hotel for depart to Bac Ha Market, Arrival after 2,5 hours.
10:00 Free time for visiting one of the most colorful market in the world This big market in north west Vietnam filled with many different hill-tribe peoples such as Flower H’mong, Dzay, Tay ..people. At the market, you have chance to enjoy BacHa peoples simple but unique kinds of food with special wines made from rice, cassavas, corn and different sorts of fruits such as plumps, apples, peaches... talking to the minorities through the guides interpretation.
14:00 After lunch leave the market for visiting the Hmong Kings house (King Hoang A Tuong) built by the French colonists and the Chinese in 1920,s hort walking to see Ban Pho village where is homeland of flower Hmong. Say good bye to BacHa and get back to Lao Cai station. On the way back, drop in to see the Vietnamese and Chinese Harbor Mouth in Lao Cai .
17:00 Transfer to Lao Cai station for overnight train back Hanoi.
20:35 train depart from Lao Cai station
Night 3 – Sunday: Overnight on train.
Arrival at 5:00am in Hanoi.
- Pick up in Hanoi city
- Train ticket Hanoi - Lao Cai - Hanoi (A/C soft sleeper 4 berths cabin - 4 people/cabin or 2 people/cabin on request)
- A/C tourist car during Group Tour in Lao Cai - Sapa - Lao Cai
- Accommodation (twin sharing or triple)
- Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- Single supplement
- International & domestic flight ticket
- Visa arrangement
- Drinks, travel insurance, other meals
- Tips & personal expenses.
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-9 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 9 years is adult’s rate
- All rates are in US$ per person.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Hotels stipulated: check-in time at 14:00 and check-out time at 12:00
- Tourists should bring a jacket enough warm to avoid cold because the weather in sapa often have low temperatures at night and winter, you should use sneakers to facilitate throughout tour itinerary.